Seguidores

quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2022

A BRIGHT MILKY WAY

                                         

                                          A bright Milky Way appears in front of my eyes

                                          Which celebrate, with joy, the end of one more cycle

                                          Life plays the continuation of challenges

                                          And I embrace the river of my fates

                                          Indeed, I have been built to be resilient to storms

                                          And, so far, days of luck are waiting for me 

                                          In the horizon of perspectives, where abundance and glory

                                          Flourish and nurture, for ever, just no more.

                                          

                                          

                                          

Um comentário: